The cookie dough bites are easy to throw together and make the perfect snack or treat! I love to top one with almond butter for dessert!
For the Cookie Dough Bites You'll Need:
Also called coconut manna. You can find it here.
My favorite brand is Otto's Cassava Flour.
These add some protein to the recipe and help make it a more satiating snack or treat! I love the brands Vital Proteins, or Great Lakes.
I love to use Ceylon Cinnamon.
Raw honey adds a touch of sweetness. Maple syrup also works.
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (measured warmed)
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp water
- 2-3 tbsp mini chocolate chips or carob chips
*I prefer these on the less sweet side. If you like things more sweet add additional honey to your liking.
- Combine coconut butter, honey and water in a bowl. (The back of a spoon works great) Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and combine. The dough should be thick and stick together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. *If it's hot in your area, you can place the dough in the fridge for a few minutes to make it easier to work with.
- Place the balls onto parchment lined plate and place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to ensure that they're set.
- Enjoy plain or top with some tigernut butter or almond butter!
- Store in the fridge for a week or in the freezer up to a month.